- Carton of fresh strawberries
- Half a bag of white chocolate chips
- Blue sprinkles
Note: (I found the sprinkles in the Fourth of July dollar section at Target!)
1. Wash the strawberries and make sure they are dry before dipping into the chocolate. The chocolate will not stick if the strawberries are wet.
2. Melt half a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir in bowl until melted.
3. Dip half of each strawberry into the chocolate. Set on a plate to temporarily dry.
4. Once chocolate has hardened for a minute, dip the end of the strawberry into the sprinkles.
5. Place back onto plate and refrigerate until serving.