Recently though, it has come to light through living with me that he is an incredibly patience dude and must love me a lot. As you can tell from the blog, I pretty much constantly have my hand in some sort of project. Joe just smiles when someone tells him that he has glitter on his face. I am always moving things around and the desk space typically covered in whatever I am in the middle of working on. Now, you can see, he is an angel.
I recently decided to surprise him with a little DIY craft that was just for him. He prefers to not wear his wedding ring when he goes to the gym so I decided to make him a ring holder. This way, he will always know where he stored his ring.
Animal Ring Holder
- Plastic dinosaur figurine (You could chose anything from a deer to an elephant figurine)
- Paint in your desired color (I chose white to match our bedroom colors)
- Finishing spray (I prefer a high-gloss spray)
1. Remove any stickers or tags on the figurine. Paint the first coat onto the figurine.
2. Continue painting until you reach the desired look. I had to do several coats since I chose white paint.
3. After the paint dries, spray a finishing gloss over for a polished look.
4. If this is for a lady, you can also glue the figure to a dish or tray for additional jewelry storage.