Marie and I spent a little time over Thanksgiving weekend working on a mini blog shoot and are so excited to share our simple, inexpensive (we had most of the supplies in our houses already) and gorgeous winter tablescape with you!!
Cranberry Mason Jar DIY
- Fresh cranberries
- Mason jars of various sizes
- Pine branches
Note: We clipped a few from Marie's Christmas tree
- Floating candles
1. Start by filling each jar with a handful of fresh cranberries.
2. Add water to each jar.
3. Put a sprig of pine branch into the base of the jar.
4. Top with a floating candle.
Next, we wanted to take these jars and make them into a nice tablescape that you could showcase throughout the winter and for any upcoming holiday parties. We kept it fairly effortless and used pieces that we already had in our Christmas storage. Sorry for the lack of "before" photos, we were so excited about this one that we totally forgot!
- Cranberry mason jars
- Two fake pine and pinecone sprigs
Note: Found at Michaels or your local craft store
- Christmas bulbs