This is a similar idea to a mystery dinner or crazy dinner where the kids have to pick from the menu, having no idea what they are really ordering. We themed our lunch around Christmas so we named the different dishes things like: Olaf, snowflakes, poinsettia and elf.
I did, however, document the most important part: dessert. These reindeer donut pops were the final piece of the lunch and the girls were tickled!
Reindeer Donut Pops
- Package of small chocolate donuts
Note: You can use powered donuts for snowmen donut pops!
- Wilton's candy eyeballs
- Decor candies
Note: M&Ms work great as well
- One bar of melting chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth.
2. Push the lollipop stick through the bottom and middle of the donut.
3. Dip the back of the candy eyeballs and candies in the melting chocolate and place on donut.
4. Break pretzels in half and dip the bottom of each half into the chocolate. Insert pretzel into the top of the donut to secure.
5. Allow some dry time before serving.