Personally I just liked reading the saga as I felt I was peering into the lives of people that make up the charming community of Fools Gold. But if you did get more invested, since she has a LOT of fans out there, you could check out the who's who, a map of the city, current events, and of course the books that started it all. She has some unique characters with interesting careers that take you outside the realm of your normal day and knowledge of the current job scene.
In need of a summer getaway? A little romance? Check out Fools Gold, you're sure to be captivated and charmed by this small town community.
1. Chasing Perfect 2. Almost Perfect 3. Summer Brides (Novella) 4. Finding Perfect 5. Only Mine 6. Only Yours
7. Only His 8. A Christmas Bride 9. Only Us (Novella) 10. Almost Summer (Novella) 11. Summer Days 12. Summer Nights
13. All Summer Long 14. A Fools Gold Christmas 15. Halfway There (Novella) 16. Fools Gold Cookbook 17. Just One Kiss
18. Two of a Kind 19. Three Little Words 20. Christmas on 4th Street 21. When We Met 22. Before We Kiss
23. Until We Touch 24. Yours for Christmas (Novella) 25. Hold Me 26. Kiss Me 27. Thrill Me 28. Marry Me at Christmas
Similar series of modern day romances featured on the Blog:
Nora Roberts: Bride Quartet
Sherryl Woods: Chesapeake Shore