Egg cups are incredibly easy and make typical brunch food extraordinary! I made these last year for a family brunch and again this last spring for my nephew's baby shower. The fun part is that you can make a ton of different variations. Grab some eggs and your favorite ingredients and let's get cooking!
- Eggs (2 doz = Around 18 cups)
- Other suggested ingredients: Feta cheese, Fresh Basil Leaves, Sausage, Tomato (Diced), Onion (Chopped), Green Pepper (Chopped), Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Muffin pan(s)
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Take one bacon strip and line the outside of the first muffin cup. Continue with bacon as desired.
2. In mixing bowl, beat all the eggs together.
3. Using the funnel, fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with egg mixture.
4. Add ingredients as desired. (I used feta, basil and tomato in a few cups. Sausage, onion and pepper in another. Etc.)
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the middle is not runny.