Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inspirational Kitchen Decor Printables

Making a kitchen homey with a touch of playful personality isn't always easy when on a college student or recent graduate's budget.  Looking for something with color and a smidgen of humor I came across these kitchen printables from Over the Big Moon site. Immediately
I loved the vibrant colors and the witty sayings made me smile.

All I had to do was choose the size I wanted, download, and print the documents.  And after purchasing matching frames these now decorate my once drab kitchen walls. 

Perfect fun for a few years of apartment living before hunkering down on a set style for your home kitchen.  Maybe these even fit your home colors and style and could be displayed over a desk area positioned off the kitchen. 

If you're creative and skilled graphically you could even make your own.  You can come up with your own creative word plays on kitchen items.  Ideas could be "You Spice Up My Life", "Whip it, Whip it Good",

Otherwise if that's too ambitious, check out the site Over the Big Moon for the inspirational printables to liven up your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment