Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crash Hot Potatoes

Potatoes YUM! I could eat potatoes with dinner almost every night.  In the family I'm known as the potato lover.  At all the big meals I'm always the one to request a potato dish.  The variety of recipes you can make with potatoes are numerous, but there are always a few classics that find their way to our table. I tend to lean towards the simple when it comes to potatoes.  

A spin off of baked potatoes, these crispy small taters were devoured at our Christmas Eve meal.  Smaller than a baked potato, you can eat the whole thing instead of digging into the meat of a baked potato and being left with the skin. It's an easy side to make with minimal ingredients, yet still scrumptious. 

We kept it simple and added cheese on top of the potatoes, but feel free to douse them with bacon and sour cream too.  Mmmmm, I'm salivating just thinking about it.  I think this potato recipe has to definitely be added to my "Marie's Top Potato List"! Maybe it'll make yours?

 
Recipe by: Ree Drummond
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6

Ingredients:
12 whole Small Round Potatoes
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil 
Kosher Salt
Black Pepper
Herb Of Choice (Opt)

Directions:







No comments:

Post a Comment