This dip was eazy peazy to make and very delicious. A great appetizer to bring to a Superbowl Party or any football game get together. A play off the typical buffalo chicken wings that are served as tailgating or football food. A positive is you can sneak some healthy dip materials into your options for the crew, carrots and celery for one.
Less mess and fuss then making traditional wings, and yet same addicting flavor! Doesn't have to be only football food, serve this year round and you'll always get an appreciative crowd.
Cheesy Buffalo Dip
Recipe courtesy of Kraft
Cook Time: 30 min
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1/2 cup Kraft ranch dressing
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese & extra
1) Heat oven 350 degrees.
2) Mix first three ingredients in the bowl. Add chicken and cheese. Mix well.
3) Spoon into 1 quart shallow baked dish.
4) Sprinkle some cheese on top of the dip before putting it in the oven.
5) Bake 20 minutes or til heated through.
6) Serve with celery, carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.
Make Ahead: Dip ingredients can be mixed together ahead of time. Pour into a slow cooker and then cover with lid. Cook the cooker on LOW 1 1/2 hours. Discard dip remaining after 3 hours.
Love Buffalo Chicken? Check out the Buffalo Chicken Salad (courtesy of Pioneer Woman recipe) featured on our site.