- Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
- Mini Apple Pies
- Caprese Sticks with Bacon
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- Nutterbutter Reindeer
- 2 Cans of crescent roll dough
- 8 Mozzarella sticks
- 1 Package of pepperoni
- 1 Can of marinara sauce
1. Unroll the dough and cut all mozzarella sticks in half. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place mozzarella and three or four pieces of pepperoni and crescent triangle and roll up.
3. Place onto pan and continue until all pieces are done. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until the crescent roll is golden brown on the outside.
4. Put onto a serving plate along with the marinara dipping sauce.