Monday, December 22, 2014

Pizza Bites

This week officially starts the holiday madness for me. Holiday parties are a blast but one must always be prepared to bring an appetizer or dish to share. If you are in need of ideas, below are the links to a few of my favorite appetizers and mini desserts from this past year:
Another one that I just tried this past weekend with my sister was pizza bites. I would suggest bringing these to a party because you will want to eat them all by yourself. However, besides the taste, the thing that I liked most about these is that they look about 5 minutes to put together. So simple and easy!!

Pizza Bites

Ingredients:
- 2 Cans of crescent roll dough
- 8 Mozzarella sticks
- 1 Package of pepperoni
- 1 Can of marinara sauce

Directions:
1. Unroll the dough and cut all mozzarella sticks in half. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place mozzarella and three or four pieces of pepperoni and crescent triangle and roll up.
3. Place onto pan and continue until all pieces are done. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until the crescent roll is golden brown on the outside.
4. Put onto a serving plate along with the marinara dipping sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment