Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy NYE!!

We are preparing for New Years Eve over here and as usual when I throw a party, I get a bit carried away. We are only hosting a small crowd tonight but I am so excited to pop a few bottles of bubbly and reminisce about the most amazing year EVER!

Seriously, it has been quite the year. Moved from being a contractor to an employee at my job, planned a wedding, Joe graduated and we became Mr and Mrs!! Dear 2015, you cannot top 2014! However,  we are really looking forward to focusing on our careers, settling further into married life and having a more "normal" year.

I have an obsession with glitter so naturally, I chose gold and silver as my color theme with pops of black and white. It is pretty easy to find decor in these colors at stores like Target if you don't have time to hand make many things.


Decor Ideas:

- Gold Glitter Spray
- Spray-painted Beer Bottle
- Framed Printables
- Printables for Champagne Bottles
- Paper Straws
- Gold Charger for Appetizers



One other little detail that I am pumped about is Crate and Barrel's Fortune Cards. There are 12 in a box and each has a pull tab with a New Year fortune inside. Each guest will get to pull one of these at some point in the evening.


Cheers to 2014 being a wonderful year and cheers to 2015 being even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment