I saw this recipe on Pinterest and floated it by Joe. His eyes got HUGE and we quickly ran to the grocery store to get all the supplies.
These are not only amazingly delicious but they are also much more fresh and healthier than other options. And an added bonus, they took less than 15 minutes to make. We will be making more!
- Mozzarella sticks
*Immediately put these in the freezer. They must be fairly hard or they will not keep their shape while cooking.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Whisk egg in its own bowl and set aside.
3. Add flour to a bowl and combine bread crumbs and seasoning in another bowl.
4. Half all of the cheesesticks if you haven't already.
5. Dip each cheesestick in the flour, followed by the egg, followed by the bread crumbs and seasoning mix.
6. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes. Flip each stick over and cook another 5 minutes.
Seriously so yummy! We had a little marinara with these and they were fresh and tasty. We had these as an appetizer to our Bang Bang Chicken. Highly recommend with the husband stamp of approval!