Friday, September 19, 2014

September Birchbox

 
I have reviewed Birchbox already on our blog but I am in LOVE with this last month's box and have to share these beauties with you all.

To start, it was BB's anniversary month and so the box itself was gorgeous. I believe their title was "It's time for a fresh coat of paint."

If you have not heard about Birchbox, it is an innovative way to try new makeup, perfume, lotion and other useful beauty product samples. Boxes are fulfilled through a subscription and sent once a month. They usually have at least five samples inside.

There have been a few products that I have purchased in full size after using my sample... anything from vitamins to eyeliner to BB cream. It is like a little Christmas present once a month and who doesn't like surprises?!




My last month's box included the following:
  • Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint Sunscreen
  • Davines Absolute Beautifying Shampoo
  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Starter Kit
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold
Viva La Juicy is one of my all time favorite perfumes. Their "Gold" perfume is a yummy variation!

If you are a little timid about spending money to try new products, this is the prefect route for you. BB sends both name brands and some more lesser known brands for you to try. It is affordable, stylish and you're guaranteed to find a new beauty winner in the bunch!

Disclosure: I am not a Birchbox representative nor do they send me anything for writing about their product. I am just a fan of their stellar business model and the amazing products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment