Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer Makeup and Beauty Essentials

I want to tell you about a few new products that I have experimentally bought and am really digging at the moment.

Sally Hansen Nail Stickers:

I have tried this new innovative nail styling once before, a couple years ago. I took another stab at them for a personal shower that was animal print themed (more on that later). These are essentially thin stickers that you carefully put onto your nails and then file the access off of. They took me less than 10 minutes to apply and I am still rocking them as I write this, over a week later. They have hardly chipped or budged. Seems worth the $10 to me!
 
Essie Nail Polish:

If you are on Pinterest and have any interest in fashion, you have likely pinned an Essie nail polish pin. I had pinned a few myself and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. My cousin, Teresa, is quickly becoming my new personal beauty consultant and she suggested a color called "Turquoise and Caicos." Since that ties into my honeymoon plans, I used "wedding expenses" as an excuse to buy the very pretty bottle of nail polish. I hadn't realized how expensive they are but the colors are beautiful! I can't wait to rock some turquoise in Caicos on our honeymoon!

Benefit Eyeliner:

You might have seen my post talking about Benefit mascara. Best thing since sliced bread.  They have since come out with a new eyeliner and I had been dying to try it. Finally I caved and needless to say, I adore the eyeliner. It goes on clean and smooth. It doesn't smudge or budge, which is great for cat eyes and all day wear. Highly recommend this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment