Thursday, December 5, 2013

Birchbox Review

Birchbox was started by two young women entrepreneurs who saw a space in the market and worked their way to great success. The idea around Birchbox is that each month, you receive a box in the mail with different beauty samples in it. The samples are based off your online profile and consist of all sorts of brands and products. The monthly subscription cost is $10 a month. Each sample is available as a full sized product and you receive points on each full size order to use toward a later purchase.

For me, getting my monthly Birchbox is like Christmas morning. While there might be a product or two that doesn't catch my fancy, the samples make great gifts and I have found some beauty winners already. Each full size product is reasonably priced and Birchbox is always sending out monthly deals. Since you never know how your skin is going to react to something, having a sample size is the most efficient way to start. I love that I can try different beauty products without having to pay full price. It also is exciting to get beauty products that are timeless or trendy or just make a morning routine better.

Pictured are my last few Birchboxes, the pink highlights some of my treasured finds!



No comments:

Post a Comment