Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello!!

I am honored to write the first official blog post for Twins in the Cities. For some time, my beautiful and talented cousin, Marie, and I have been throwing around the idea of starting a blog.

A little bit about us... We are born and raised Minnesotan girls. We have been hanging out since we were babies and I am lucky to call her one of my best friends. Favorite past times for us both include reading, shopping, crafts and spending time with our favorite people. Marie is the most cheerful, smiley and loving person you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.

We are setting out on this journey together and are excited to see what we find. I suspect we will have some fun along the way. We may not live in the same city for the time being but we will always be twins at heart. And yes... we are aware of how adorably corny we are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment