Thursday, November 19, 2015

DIY Bottle Centerpiece

Yay for fall crafting! I am so incredibly happy that snow has stayed away this long and made this season feel extra long. Before I start putting away my fall projects, I have one more to share. This collection of painted gold bottles looks lovely as a centerpiece on a buffet table and also scattered in a tablescape. If using gold accents on your Thanksgiving table, these bottles would look awesome!


Supplies:
- Beer/wine bottles
- Spray paint
- Spray adhesive
- Glitter
- Candles

Directions:
1. Make sure to remove all labels and glue from the bottles. I soaked the bottles in warm water before using a sponge to remove the labels.


2. Spray the bottles with color desired.
3. For the glitter bottles, spray them with adhesive before covering the bottle with glitter.
4. Add candles and display!



No comments:

Post a Comment