Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Saint Patrick's Day

I have had the house decorated for St. Patty's Day for weeks! I love this holiday for many reasons but like most holidays, it is fun to have another reason just to celebrate with family or friends.



I was thinking about a delicious berry dessert that I made a few months back and decided to put together an even simpler version for a St. Patty's Day get together. All I used is meringues and topped them with berries. You have to be careful to serve right away so that the berries do not cause the meringues to get soggy. You could pile a few more berries on here if you wanted or even an additional drizzle of chocolate would be heavenly.




After hot gluing some shamrocks to a few of the toothpicks for the final touch, dessert is served. It is always in the little details!


Cheers to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment