Friday, April 7, 2017

DIY Twine Eggs

Hello!! Sorry for the brief blog hiatus, Marie and I have been very busy bees lately! I am so excited to share all of the Easter crafts that I have been working on. So cute, easy and kind to the wallet! Tonight I am geeking out about these beautiful twine eggs.

DIY Twine Easter Eggs

Supplies:
- Foam eggs (Plastic would work too!)
- Twine or rope
- Glue gun

Directions:
1. Begin at the wider end of the egg. I learned this the hard way! It is very hard to wrap the twine when starting on the smaller end. Glue the end of the twine to the egg. 
2. Start to wrap the twine so that each layer is flush with the last. Add glue as needed.
3. Complete the egg by gluing the last bit of twine to the top of the egg. 

Simple, sweet and shabby chic! 





No comments:

Post a Comment