- Geometric paper punch (I used a Creative Memories Hexagon Punch)
- Four 12x12 pieces of paper
- Canvas (I used an 8x10 canvas)
- Glue gun or ModPodge
1. Cut out the paper using the punch. I decided on a pattern and punched paper as needed.
2. Begin gluing on the paper. I left a little space between paper pieces in order to create a pattern.
3. Cut any pieces that do not need to be full.
4. I will be putting a sealing spray or glue over the canvas to help preserve the paper longer.
5. Add any letters or images desired.